CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here!
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> International Discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
djAlex

PostPosted: Sun 7 Dec - 10:51 (2008)    Post subject: Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here! Reply with quote

Previous post review:

i don't have pictures, but my city has 6 lakes and 3 little mountains Very Happy
sks

Cancer (21juin-23juil) Masculin / Male 蛇 Serpent
My minicity: URL
Ma miniville: URL

PostPosted: Mon 8 Dec - 15:00 (2008)    Post subject: Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here! Reply with quote

well...the lake and hill in the downtown of my city are still there... Cool event though the lake becomes more and more hidden... Mr. Green

djAlex wrote:
i don't have pictures, but my city has 6 lakes and 3 little mountains Very Happy

screenshot! screenshot! screenshot! Mr. Green

L
Immigrant
Immigrant

Scorpion (23oct-21nov) Male

PostPosted: Sun 11 Jan - 17:07 (2009)    Post subject: Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here! Reply with quote

i have a lake at 550 pop
Heidi1
Citizen
Citizen

Vierge (24aoû-22sep) Female

PostPosted: Wed 4 Mar - 06:32 (2009)    Post subject: Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here! Reply with quote

I have both a mountain and a lake really close to downtown.  Actually, the other main city planners and I have been calling them volcanoes; my real-life job is at a church on the side of an extinct volcano, so that's where it started.  Now our minicity has a church next to a volcano.

kyiff_08
City Speaker
City Speaker

Male
Ma miniville: URL

PostPosted: Mon 14 Dec - 13:56 (2009)    Post subject: Lakes and/or mountains in your towncenter? Show us here! Reply with quote

yeah, I've got four lakes in the main city, but all the mountains are gone Crying or Very sad the second city has only one lake but almost in the center))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> International Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation