CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do you buy your sex toys?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> International Relaxation Board -> Free Discussions -> Free Talk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
sunchip
Tourist
Tourist

Female
My minicity: URL

PostPosted: Tue 1 May - 05:38 (2018)    Post subject: Where do you buy your sex toys? Reply with quote

Super random, but I've been buying a bunch of sex toys from Blissful Cherry recently and I really just wanted to say that they are honestly the bomb dot com. Fast shipping, great customer service, and most importantly, high quality sex toys that will last a long time.

I highly recommend buying from them if you are into that sort of thing, but I was just wondering where everyone else buys their sex toys and/or their thoughts on Blissful Cherry if anyone else has bought from them in the past.
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 1 May - 05:38 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> International Relaxation Board -> Free Discussions -> Free Talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation