CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sector employed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
Governor
Governor

Bélier (21mar-19avr) Female 牛 Buffle
My minicity: URL

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr - 03:30 (2018)    Post subject: sector employed Reply with quote

BUDAPEST Cheap Nike Air Max Mens , July 23 (Xinhua) -- Muscle pain did not deter Sun Yangfrom winning the men's 400m freestyle world championship titlethree times in a row. The prolific Chinese swimmer finished therace with the fastest timing of the year at the FINA WorldChampionships here on Sunday.

Sun complained of muscle pain going into Budapest. "I trainedtoo hard before the competition," said the 26-year-old aftertouching the wall first in 3:41.38. "My muscles are tired and myarms hurt particularly badly."

Sun was confident about his chances of winning the race aftersix laps as no finalists were close enough to catch up to him.

The runner-up Mack Horton, who edged Sun in 0.13 seconds to grabthe Olympic title in Rio last year, was 2.47 seconds behind Sunthis time.

"I didn't realized that I could win in such a dominant way,"said Sun. "My rivals didn't race badly today, but I swam betterthis time."

Sun credited the result to his work with coaches Zheng Kunliangand Denis Cotterell.

"My coaches have been working so hard to help me to improve,"said Sun who even cried out during some particularly tense trainingsessions. "A few days ago Cheap Nike Air Max Online , I even wanted to give up and disappearduring training. But then I thought about my coaches. I need torespect them and I want to meet their standards."

"When I worked it out, I made progress," said Sun.

The Australian coach Cotterell said he was pleased with Sun'sperformance Sunday evening.

"He is the athlete. No matter what I say, at the moment, whenthe time comes, they get on the block, they have to be theindividuals...When it comes to the race Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping , it's the moment oftruth."

Sun yelled out after finding out the results on the big screen."It seemed that there was something weighing on my heart and Ifinally cast it off after the race."

Cotterell added that he understood the pressure Sun wasunder.

"Yesterday we had a good talk about how to reduce the pressure,"said Cotterell. "The whole nation, friends, trying to please thecoach, for a number of reasons. But we have to make sure you don'ttake it as pressure. You try to see it as a support that can liftyou up, and inspire. Otherwise it goes another way. It's very easyfor all that support to become pressure. So I'm just so pleasedthat he executed the perfect race."

Sun is slated to swim the 200m freestyle heats in Mondaymorning. He took the gold in the event at the Rio Olympic Gameslast year.

He is also planning to take part in the 800m and 1,500mfreestyle. He has won three times in a row in the 800m event atprevious three World Championships. He took home victories in the1500m at the 2012 Olympic Games and at two World Championships.Enditem

BEIJING Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , Dec. 31 (Xinhua) -- China's manufacturing sector continued to expand in December, pointing to economic resilience in the country's factory sector.

The country's manufacturing purchasing managers' index (PMI) came in at 51.6 in December, slightly decelerating from 51.8 in November, according to National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) data released Sunday.

A reading above 50 indicates expansion, while below reflects contraction.

The index in December is on par with the annual average, pointing to a strong resilience in China's growth, according to NBS senior statistician Zhao Qinghe.

Sub-indices for production and new orders came in at 54 and 53.4 Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes , respectively, down from 54.3 and 53.6 last month, but well above the boom-bust line of 50.

However, the sub-index of raw material inventory stood at 48 in December, down 0.4 points from last month, indicating continuously decreasing raw material inventory in the manufacturing sector.

Meanwhile, the sub-index of supplier deliveries declined 0.2 points month on month to 49.3 Cheap Nike Air Max , showing a slower delivery by raw material suppliers.

The manufacturing sector employed less people as the sub-index of employment dropped 0.3 percentage points month on month to 48.5 in December.

"Factory employment continued to contract slightly -- a mismatch with expanding output that might reflect the advance of automation," according to Tom Orlik, Bloomberg chief Asia economist.

The country's manufacturing PMI has been in positive territory for 17 months in a row despite overall slower expansion this month.

The NBS data also showed that the country's non-manufacturing sector expanded faster in December, with non-manufacturing PMI coming in at 55 in December, up from 54.8 in November.

The service sector, which accounted for more than half of the country's gross domestic product, continued steady growth Cheap Air Max Mens , with the sector's business activity index standing at 53.4 in December, well above the boom-bust line of 50, although declining 0.2 points month on month.

The new order index of the non-manufacturing businesses stood at 52 in December, up 0.2 points from a month ago. In breakdown, the new order index for the service sector increased slightly slower month on month to 50.9, and that for the construction sector rose at a faster pace to 58.1.

"Early indicators for December show China's economy pushing into 2018 with growth steady, if unspectacular Cheap Air Max Online ," said Tom Orlik in a research note, as "the official purchasing managers' indexes show the manufacturing sector slowing slightly and the non-manufacturing sector picking up, driven mainly by construction."

"Growth remains remarkably robust, underpinned by resurgent global demand, stimulus-boosted infrastructure spending, and a deleveraging program that remains more honored in the breach than the observance." Orlik said.

Sub-indices for production and new orders came in at 54 and 53.4, respectively Cheap Air Max Free Shipping , down from 54.3 and 53.6 last month, while new export orders and import accelerated, with indices gained 1.1 points and 0.2 points to 51.9 and 51.2, respectively, according to NBS senior statistician Zhao Qinghe.

"In the details, output and new .
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr - 03:30 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation