CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

peace talks on Feb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
City Speaker
City Speaker

Bélier (21mar-19avr) Female 牛 Buffle
My minicity: URL

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr - 03:24 (2018)    Post subject: peace talks on Feb Reply with quote

ADDIS ABABA Nike Air Max Womens Shoes , March 3 (Xinhua) --- As the deadline to finalize the South Sudan peace negotiations is approaching, South Sudan's President Salva Kiir and his former vice, Riek Machar, met on Tuesday at the IGAD-mediated negotiations in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Under the mediation of the East African bloc, the final session of the South Sudan peace talks was launched on Feb. 23 towards ending the more than one-year conflict in the world's youngest nation.

The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has been mediating the South Sudan negotiations towards resolving the crisis erupted in mid-December 2013 in that country.

Despite breaches Nike Air Max Womens , the warring parties have signed ceasefire agreements to end the crisis in South Sudan.

Kiir and Machar signed the latest agreement on the Feb. 1 to conclude negotiations by March 5, and towards establishing transitional government of unity no later than July 9 this year.

According to their agreement, the pre-transitional period will begin on April 1.

"The agreed March 5 deadline to conclude negotiations must be respected," said Seyoum Mesfin, IGAD Chief Mediator, at the opening of the final session of the peace talks on Feb. 23.

As the deadline to conclude the negotiations approaches Cheap Air Max Womens , the two leaders met Tuesday face-to-face in Addis Ababa.

Speaking at Tuesday's meeting, Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn of Ethiopia, who is also Chair of IGAD, said, "When we last met, in the late hours of Feb. 1 Air Max Womens Black , both President Kiir and Dr. Riek Machar assured His Excellency President Kenyatta, and myself, of their fervent commitment to resolve the crisis in South Sudan and come to an agreement by March 5."

"The region and the international community will not stand and watch a humanitarian and political crisis in South Sudan continue, " reiterated Hailemariam.

The Prime Minister underlined that there must be a negotiated settlement in South Sudan that allows the country to move out of this period of crisis and put in place a new political dispensation founded on principles of good governance and stability.

"Today, the UN Security Council is considering a resolution in relation to the situation in South Sudan," he said Air Max Womens Clearance , "This is a sign of the frustration that the international community feels in relation to the parties in South Sudan, and their continued intransigence in resolving the crisis."

"For my part, the region is also frustrated. The solution is in your hands. Do not throw it away any longer. The consequences of a failure to find a solution will endure for years, and will only weaken South Sudan further. It is only you who can prevent this from happening," noted Hailemariam.

He also called on the leaders to make the necessary compromises so that the crisis in South Sudan is solved expeditiously.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- Six-time Brazilian Serie A champions Sao Paulo have announced Argentine Edgardo Bauza as their new coach on a one-year deal.

The 57-year-old replaces former Brazil international midfielder Doriva Air Max Womens Sale , who was sacked in November after just seven matches in charge.

"I have just signed my contract," Bauza said in comments published on Sao Paulo's official website. "I'm really happy to join a club with so much history like this one."

Bauza, who was capped twice for Argentina as a player, is best known for his two Copa Libertadores titles as a coach.

In 2008 he led Ecuador's Liga de Quito to South American football's premier club prize and he repeated the feat for Argentina's San Lorenzo last year.

Sao Paulo, who finished fourth in the 2015 Brazilian Serie A championship, have not won a Brazil's top domestic title since 2008.

Pope Francis said Monday that the world stood on the "edge" of nuclear war and admitted the situation terrified him.

The Argentine was speaking aboard the papal plane on his way to Chile and Peru Air Max Womens Shoes , the day after a false missile alert sparked panic in the US state of Hawaii, already on edge over fears of a North Korean attack.

Asked about the threat of nuclear war in the wake of a flurry of nuclear and missile tests since last year in North Korea, the pope said: "I think we are at the very edge.

"I am really afraid of this. One accident is enough to precipitate things," he told journalists.

The 81-year old, who has often spoken of the dangers of nuclear weapons, presented the press pack aboard his plane with a harrowing photograph taken in 1945 that shows a young Japanese boy carrying his dead brother.

The child Air Max Womens , carried on the boy's back, was killed when the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki.

Francis had written on the back of the image just four words: "The fruit of war".

"I wanted to reprint and distribute it because an image like this can be more moving than a thousand words. That is why I wanted to share it with you," he said.

Agencies

Gregg Popovich was the coach nobody wanted.

It’s hard to fathom now, after five NBA championships as coach of the San Antonio Spurs and with him now alone in fifth place on the league’s all-time victory list.

But it’s true — Popovich’s decision to fire Bob Hill and make himself coach and general manager in December 1996 was horribly received at first, leaving even some of his own players baffled.

The San Antonio Express-News took a poll after that season and found that 92 percent of Spurs fans wanted Popovich fired.

As Popovich would suggest now (on politics, one of his favorite topics) Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , sometimes voters get it wrong.“The pressure is always there for any coach,” Popovich said.

“You’ve got to get the job done. If you don’t, you’re not there. If you do get it done, you get to stay.”

He said those words in 1997. He was right.

Popovich now has 1,176 wins. He’s 34 away from No. 4 Pat Riley, 45 shy of No. 3 Jerry Sloan Nike Air Max Womens Black , and sh.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Apr - 03:24 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation