CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

support Kenyans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
Mayor
Mayor

Bélier (21mar-19avr) Female 牛 Buffle
My minicity: URL

PostPosted: Sun 8 Apr - 06:55 (2018)    Post subject: support Kenyans Reply with quote

Jamaica's Omar Mcleod clears a hurdle during the final of the men's 110-meter hurdles at the 2017 IAAF World Championships in London on Monday. Photo: CFP Jamaica's Omar McLeod added the world 110-meter hurdles title to his Olympic crown in London on Monday.

However Men's Nike Air VaporMax Moc Cool Grey Australia , world record -holder Aries Merritt's dream of winning at least a medal two years after a kidney transplant was dashed as the American 2012 Olympic champion finished fifth.

McLeod, 23, led from start to finish to take the title in 13.04 seconds from defending champion Sergey Shubenkov with Balazs Baji of Hungary taking a surprise bronze.

McLeod provided Jamaica with a much-needed boost after both superstar Usain Bolt and women's double Olympic sprint champion Elaine Thompson failed to bring home gold in the 100 meters.

"I really wanted to come out here and keep the -Jamaican flag high," said McLeod.

"Usain Bolt Men's Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit All Black Icy Blue Australia , he's still legendary. This is for you!

"This one is special, honestly. There was a lot of pressure coming in but I channeled it positively.

"It's totally different to last year where we had Usain and Elaine winning, which I used to propel me. I didn't have that this time so I really wanted to come out and shine my own light."

McLeod dominated the race leaving the others to fight it out for the minor medals with Merritt in contention until the final hurdle.

However, he weakened and Shubenkov Men's CLOT x Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Red Black Australia , who as a Russian was running as an Authorized Neutral Athlete because of the country's ban over a massive doping scandal, burst through to take second with 2016 -European silver medalist Baji edging Frenchman Garfield Darien for the third spot on the podium.

"I'm so frustrated," said Shubenkov. "I struggled over the last few hurdles, but I was leading for the first half so that is the frustration.

"The Jamaican is just too fast. I'm just happy to be competing at a world championships and get a world -medal. Last year was a disaster and not just because of the Russian ban [on competing at the Olympic Games] Men's Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Tan Cream Australia , so I'm happy to be back winning a world medal."

Merritt said it felt "great to be back in London where I won Olympic gold."

"The crowd greeted me very -warmly. Of course, I am not happy to be in Lane 9 but just being in the stadium is enough for me," he said.

"I am not even meant to be running, so I'm more happy to be here than not be here. I am back on the world stage Men's Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 White Black Australia , that's the main thing.

"It's definitely possible for me to medal in the future. Everyone in the hurdling game is hurdling well.

"Since I broke the world record it's really transformed. There are a lot of new people and new talent, and that's fine. I'm just happy still to be part of it."

by David Musyoka

NAIROBI, March 3 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Friday vowed to enhance drought mitigation measures to ensure all those affected are assisted.

Kenyatta said the ongoing food and water relief, animal off-take and cash transfer programs are constantly being enhanced to support Kenyans to overcome the current hard conditions.

"I take this opportunity to assure all Kenyans that the government is doing all that is in its power to ensure that people in need are assisted," he said in Nairobi upon the delivery of donations from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in support of the government's drought mitigation measures.

The food security situation is expected to deteriorate in most parts of Kenya as its meteorological authority in February predicted depressed rainfall in the period from March to May.

The East African nation declared drought a national disaster in February, inviting international community to help in addressing the situation.

The president said he appreciates foreign and local partners who have responded to the government's appeal for support after he declared the drought a national disaster.

The government has already doubled relief efforts to cover 3 million people, up from the initial 1.3 million.

Kenyatta said his government has also enhanced water trucking in the 23 arid and semi arid counties most affected by the drought.

The president recently gave a directive for all relief efforts to be streamlined under the Devolution Ministry to ensure synergy in delivering aid to needy Kenyans.

Liverpool slipped from first to fourth in the Premier League after losing 2-1 at Manchester City on Thursday, leaving Arsenal in first place following a frantic Boxing Day programme.

Brendan Rodgers's Liverpool started the day in first place and they made an impressive start at the Etihad Stadium, with Philippe Coutinho giving the visitors a 24th-minute lead after a neat team move.

However Women's Nike Air VaporMax Triple Pink Australia , City captain Vincent Kompany headed home an equaliser seven minutes later and Alvaro Negredo put the hosts in front on the stroke of half-time with a tame shot that Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet could only palm into the net.

"The most important thing today was that we were losing 1-0 but we had the character and the trust to go for the win and we continued trying to attack," said City manager Manuel Pellegrini.

"I think it was very important to try to finish the year near the top of the table."

City, who have now won all nine of their home games this season, climb to second place Men's Nike Air VaporMax Moc Midnight Fog Australia , a point behind Arsenal, while Liverpool, for whom Raheem Sterling spurned a fine second-half chance, are three points off the pace.

"We're all very proud of the team tonight Men's Nike Air VaporMax Utility College Navy Habanero Red Australia ," said Liverpool manager Rodgers.

"I thought how we played -- the charisma in our football, and the passing in our game -- was exceptional.

"We're bitterly disappointed not to win the game, but my overriding feeling is one of pride, because it was an outstanding performance."

Earlier Men's Nike Air Vapormax CS Mesh Blue Black Australia , Theo Walcott had scored twice as Arsenal came from behind to win. Cheap Lakers Jerseys   Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys   Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys   Wholesale Heat Jerseys   Wholesale Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys   Wholesale Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys   Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain FC Jerseys   Wholesale Liverpool FC Jerseys   Wholesale Leicester City FC Jerseys   Wholesale Juventus Jerseys 
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 8 Apr - 06:55 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation