CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seven minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DMT
City Speaker
City Speaker

Bélier (21mar-19avr) Female 牛 Buffle
My minicity: URL

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 03:54 (2018)    Post subject: seven minutes Reply with quote

KUALA LUMPUR vans sk8 hi slim noir , Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian top badminton player Lee Chong Wei's B sample result was confirmed to be positive for dexamethasone, local English-language newspaper The Star reported on Saturday.

BEIJING, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- Tadese Tola of Ethiopia broke the event record set 27 years ago to win the men's race at the Beijing International marathon here on Sunday vans sk8 hi noir femme pas cher , two months after he claimed a marathon bronze medal at the IAAF World Championships in Moscow, Russia.

"It was my first time to compete in Beijing and I am happy for today's result," said Tola vans sk8 hi noir femme , who will turn 26 by the end of the month. "The weather is very good and the course is very good too."

Tola clocked two hours, seven minutes and 16 seconds to finish the race, trimming the former event record set by Japanese runner Taisuke Kodama in 1986 by 19 seconds.

The Ethiopian improved his marathon personal best to 2:04:49 and finished third in his first race of 2013 at the Dubai Marathon. He also finished as runner-up at the the 2013 Paris Marathon.

"After the World Championships I never stopped training. So I came to Beijing with good form vans sk8 hi noir ," said Tola who clocked 2:10:23 to take the bronze in Moscow worlds with the gold went to Olympic champion Stephen Kiprotich of Uganda in 2:09:51.

Launched in 1981, the Beijing Marathon witnessed a fast and close competition on Sunday as the leading trio were almost shoulder-to-shoulder at the last 500 meters, before Tola surged a fast homestretch sprint to hit the finishing line first.

Benard Kiprop Kipyego of Kenya trailed 3 seconds behind to finish second while his countryman Rono Daniel Kipkurgat finished third in 2:07:20.

China's 22-year-old runner Zhang Yingying claimed the title of women's event in 2:31:19 vans sk8 hi cuir noir , extending China's overwhelming record in the women's race of Beijing Marathon as it was the 22nd straight women's title won by Chinese since 1992.

Makda Harun Haji of Ethiopia pocketed the silver in 2:33:04 while the bronze was notched by Yeshimebet Tadesse Bifa, also from Ethiopia, in 2:35:20.

"I just ran to my normal level today like I usually did in my training. During the last part of the race I was leading alone and I think if someone can chase me closely the result could be better vans sk8 hi pas cher ," said Zhang, whose personal best is 2:22:38 when she won the Xiamen Marathon with a course record in 2008.

"After 35 kilometers I was feeling exhausted but I managed to hang on and took the gold," she added.

Zhang claimed the half marathon title at Beijing Marathon in 2006 and finished second in the full length race in 2007. She also competed in the women's 5 vans old skool rose femme pas cher ,000m and 10,000m event in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

BOGOTA, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos and other politicians in the country welcomed a major agreement reached Wednesday between the government and the rebel Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).

In talks in Havana vans old skool rose pas cher , the government and FARC have agreed on the rebels' future participation in politics, a deal that brings the country a step closer toward the end of a decades-old civil war.

President Santos hailed the agreement as major progress for the good of all Colombians who will eventually decide whether to approve the final deal through a referendum.

Colombia's General Attorney Eduardo Montealegre said the agreement is an important opportunity to open a democratic space in the South American country.

Leader of opposition Polo Democratico Alternativo party Clara Lopez also welcomed the agreement.

Director of the Peace Commission Roy Barreras said this deal indicates that peace in Colombia is strong and irreversible.

UN representative in Colombia Fabrizio Hochschild said in a statement that the international organization supports the continuation of the dialogue between the government and FARC in order to sign a peace agreement.

Related:

Full Story

FARC rebels release American hostage

BEIJING, Oct. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- Colombia’s main leftist rebel group has released a former US army private seized in June after he refused to heed local officials’ warnings and wandered into rebel-held territory.

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 24 (Xinhua) -- The first group of Chinese athletes from table tennis, swimming and women's football team, arrived in Sao Paulo's prestigious Esporte Clube Pinheiros, the training base of Chinese Olympic delegation for the coming Rio Olympic Games.

According to the introduction from Chinese Olympic delegation officials, a total of 17 teams from the country will use the club in Brazil's most populous city to train and acclimatize as well as recovering from jet lag ahead of the August 5-21 Games.

About half of the Chinese delegation's athletes will go to the training base. The number of people in Sao Paulo is expected to total around 400, including athletes, coaches, officials and supporting staff.

After their preparation in Sao Paulo, the delegation will travel 430 kilometers northeast to Rio, where they will stay in the Olympic Village during competition.

Located in the exclusive neighborhood of Jardim Europa, Esporte Club Pinheiros covers an area of 170,000 square meters, equivalent to about 10 football pitches.

The training base was decided following 18 months of negotiations between Chinese officials and the club's administrators.

Esporte Clube Pinheiros is prepared to welcome Chinese athletes in the coming days as they recruited several volunteers to better serve the delegation.

Meanwhile, to minimize disruption to its 38,000 members, the club will schedule times for which its facilities will be available exclusively to China's athletes.

The facilities have already been rented and will be at the disposition of China between July 22 and August 15.

The club already houses facilities for 15 sports: table tennis, artist. Cheap Flyers Jerseys   Cheap Calgary Flames Jerseys   Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys   Cheap Vancouver Canucks Jerseys   Cheap Washington Capitals Jerseys   Cheap Team Canada Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Blues Jerseys   Wholesale Texans Jerseys   Wholesale Baltimore Ravens Jerseys   Wholesale Carolina Panthers Jerseys 
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 03:54 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Myminicity Community -> Clicking Squads All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation