CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index CreateMyCity Forum
The first and biggest MyMinicity International Community.

FAQFAQ  PortalPortal  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...)
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Tips, Scripts and Websites -> Help, Tips, Tutorials
Previous topic :: Next topic  
GSA
Administrator
Administrator

Lion (24juil-23aoû) Male 鼠 Rat
My minicity: URL
Ma miniville: URL

PostPosted: Mon 17 Dec - 23:01 (2007)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

MyMinicity Noobs FAQ

What is MyMinicity ?

MyMinicity is a flash game created by Motion-Twin, which is played online from a browser without registration.
It was online on 27/11/2007 : one day after, the CreateMyCity Forums were created.

What is the purpose of this game ?

The object of this game is to create a mincity and make it growing.

How to play ?

Suffice it to drive traffic to your city, the more traffic there is, the more the mincity grows.
It's easy, all you need to do is to share the address of your minicity among friends through MSN, Chat services, etc.
Each visit to one of these pages will help your minicity to prosper (one visite par person/IP per day).
The next day begins at midnight. Take count of that in your adress sharing policy

Is there a ranking ?

Yes, the minicity are ranked by country.
Your Minicity is in the classification of the country that you chose when you created it.

Is it possible to remove a Minicity ?

No, because the minicity are created anonymously, so you can't decide to remove them.

I have seen other actions, what for?

Industry is used to open factories for the people working to prevent unemployment.
Take care, because factories pollute !
Transport network is used to carry more people in your community to move faster and better.
(Pollution ? Tbc)
Security is used to reinforce the police to prevent crime in your Minicity !
A high crime rate = riots happend, or forests burn.
Environment
is used to create green spaces to avoid too much pollution, and offer fresh air for the people of your city.
High pollution rate = people leaves your MyMinicity ! Bannir
Businesses are used to create malls.

Actions are grayed, why?

When the actions are grayed out, that you are not able to use them.
The actions will be usable depending on the population of your MyMinicity.

1st action: Increasing the population, this action is released immediatly after the creation of your minicity.
2nd Action: Increase the industry, this event was released from 50 inhabitants in your minicity.
3rd Action: Improving the transport network, this action is released from 100 inhabitants in your minicity.
4th Action: Increase security, this action is released from 300 inhabitants in your minicity.
5th Action: Improving the environment, this action will be released from 500 inhabitants in your minicity.
6th Action: Improving the business, this action will be released from 1000 inhabitants in your minicity.

How it works for the statistics in your minicity (Industry, Transport, Criminality) by Jiraya2

Industry:

A factory gives work to 3 people beyond 50 inhabitants.
Unemployment is calculated so that way (if my hyp is right): unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - 50) / number of inhabitants.
However, I do not know why a low rate of unemployment does not prevent an exodus.
Note: the ability of plants is stored, but only to a certain extent, then, for lack of population, they are closing.
I suppose it should not be that "unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - number of shops - 50) / number of inhabitants". But this is only a hypothesis.

Transport Network :

A transport allows 5 residents to move beyond 100 inhabitants.
The level of transportation is therefore calculated in the following manner:
A = "(number of transports * 5 - 100) / number of inhabitants" gives gained transportation.
B = "(number of inhabitants - 100) / number of inhabitants" gives the degree of congestion.
So the rate of transport is : ( (TRA * 5) + 100 ) / POP (Thx S-Dog)

Criminality :

It appears from 300 inhabitants and is calculated in this way
A = inhabitants number - 300
B = cops number x 4
Crime Rate = (A-B) / inhabitants number

Pollution (Thx MUSHpark) :

(0.1*population + 0.3*com - 2*env + 1*ind - 200) / ind

City panel flowered by Orion_25

It is calculated from the number of environment click (by looking at the source of your MyMinicity webpage)

From 1 000 environment points : Flowered City lvl 1
From 1 000 environment points : Flowered City lvl 2
From 5 000 environment points : Flowered City lvl 3
From 10 000 environment points : Flowered City lvl 4

Signs
From 1 to 199 inhabitants

200+ inhabitants

"Ville Fleurie" (100+ env)

"Ville Fleurie 2" (1000+ env)

High crim rate (orange)

Thx to spark for the French original version of this FAQ.
Thx to MUSHpark, Im2ortal for correcting some mistakes ! Mr. Green

Last edited by GSA on Sun 10 Feb - 15:21 (2008); edited 2 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 17 Dec - 23:01 (2007)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MUSHpark
Mayor
Mayor

Capricorne (22déc-19jan) Male 馬 Cheval

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jan - 21:46 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

This needs updating.  The 4th and 5th actions happen at 250 and 500, and there is a new 6th action (com = commerce, increasing business) which happens at 1000.

Also click: MUSHpark | All Roads | Tree Huggers | Police State
Exchanges: Yarold's | MyMiniCity click exchange
Visit poster’s website
Hitsugaya
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jan - 22:54 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Shocked ogm you're right, how old those rules are ?! I change it, thanks Wink

*** No message for the moment Mr. Green ***

Visit poster’s website
Britty
Citizen
Citizen

Verseau (20jan-19fev) 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Fri 18 Jan - 10:11 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Jiraya2's ind equation was:
unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - 50) / number of inhabitants.

But we have com and it works to reduce unemployment rate too, so it might rather be:
unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - number of shops + 50) / number of inhabitants ?

Britty / 鰤 
Toyohama & Brittyswake

Im2ortal
Immigrant
Immigrant

Verseau (20jan-19fev) Male 龍 Dragon

PostPosted: Fri 18 Jan - 14:49 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

MUSHpark wrote:

This needs updating.  The 4th and 5th actions happen at 250 and 500, and there is a new 6th action (com = commerce, increasing business) which happens at 1000.
I think 4th happens on 300, and 5th happens on 600. At least that is what I noticed in my city.

http://bux.to/?r=Im2ortal
Visit poster’s website
MUSHpark
Mayor
Mayor

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jan - 05:02 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Britty wrote:

Jiraya2's ind equation was:
unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - 50) / number of inhabitants.

But we have com and it works to reduce unemployment rate too, so it might rather be:
unemployment rate = (number of inhabitants - number of factories * 3 - number of shops + 50) / number of inhabitants ?
Make it a - 50 and you're right. Smile

Visit poster’s website
GSA
Administrator
Administrator

Lion (24juil-23aoû) Male 鼠 Rat
Ma miniville: URL

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jan - 14:08 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Thx guys !

I corrected that. Smile

Visit poster’s website
MUSHpark
Mayor
Mayor

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan - 06:07 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

I've been collecting a lot of data and analyzing it, with the hopes of trying to predict pollution.

I have confirmed the formulas for unemployment (3 pop per ind and 1 pop per com after the first 50), transport (5 pop per tra after the first 100) and criminality (4 pop per sec after the first 300).

Figuring out pollution seems to be tough, though, because pollution is affected by ind, env, com, as well as population. So far I've got ind between 4 and 5, env between 6.5 and 7.5 (opposite direction), com around 1.5, and pop around 1. But I'm thinking there are more interactions between them...

Visit poster’s website
Jef
City Speaker
City Speaker

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan - 14:06 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

the 4th action is only released at 300 inhabitants. Out of my own experience
5th happens on 500 though, that's right.

Myminicity Click Exchange (Terredefeu.fr)

Checkout BeatBox.Be

MUSHpark
Mayor
Mayor

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan - 18:46 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

You're right, Jef: env becomes available to add at 500. So I was half-right before!

Regarding my earlier comments on a formula for pollution, I'm discussing them in this thread so as not to further spam this FAQ.

Visit poster’s website
BEN-E
Immigrant
Immigrant

Male 猴 Singe

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jan - 13:41 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Thanx for the info... Nice to know when to prevent people from leaving.

But I have a question, when i look at the enormous cities in the highest rankings (yours for instance Very Happy ). How is it that all your cities differ in big buildings and such (one looks like the Sears Tower, the other has a big clock in it...). Are these automatically generated as your city grows?
And is this growth in relation with the amount of clicks per day? (e.i. I was on 53 inhabitants in 4 days, 4 appartments, and a friend of mine was on 75 in 3 weeks with only small houses)

Thanx for the info...and "keep on clickin'"

Mayor BEN-E

Visit poster’s website
Alex89
Townsman
Townsman

Poissons (20fev-20mar) Male

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jan - 10:07 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

and about the commerce, you say that it makes malls does this means it actually makes working places without pollution?
I still haven't reached them yet so can't tell from my own experience Smile

Im2ortal
Immigrant
Immigrant

Verseau (20jan-19fev) Male 龍 Dragon

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jan - 11:02 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

BEN-E wrote:

Thanx for the info... Nice to know when to prevent people from leaving.

But I have a question, when i look at the enormous cities in the highest rankings (yours for instance Very Happy ). How is it that all your cities differ in big buildings and such (one looks like the Sears Tower, the other has a big clock in it...). Are these automatically generated as your city grows?
And is this growth in relation with the amount of clicks per day? (e.i. I was on 53 inhabitants in 4 days, 4 appartments, and a friend of mine was on 75 in 3 weeks with only small houses)

Thanx for the info...and "keep on clickin'"

Mayor BEN-E
I believe this is totaly random.
Every city is different. A friend of mine got a skyscraper around 350 people ... I got mine just around 500-600.
So it's random Smile

http://bux.to/?r=Im2ortal
Visit poster’s website
Hitsugaya
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jan - 11:41 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

Im2ortal wrote:
I believe this is totaly random.
Every city is different. A friend of mine got a skyscraper around 350 people ... I got mine just around 500-600.
So it's random Smile

No, not random : it is totally determinated by the name of your city and the nuber of inhabitants Wink

*** No message for the moment Mr. Green ***

Visit poster’s website
MUSHpark
Mayor
Mayor

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jan - 00:35 (2008)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...) Reply with quote

You can add that the formula for pol is (0.1*population + 0.3*com - 2*env + 1*ind - 200) / ind

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:45 (2017)    Post subject: MyMinicity Noobs FAQ (and others informations...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CreateMyCity Forum Forum Index -> Tips, Scripts and Websites -> Help, Tips, Tutorials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation